"It's hard convincing yourself that where you are at the moment is your home, and it's not always where your heart is. Sometimes I win and sometimes not." -- Jonathan Carroll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Jorge´s grandmother, Amachi, lived to be 104 years old. When she hit 100 I asked her what was the secret to a long life. She told me that th...
-
I´m constantly chasing bliss, reminding myself to recognize it, and reveling in it when I do. The best, though, is when you are not looking ...
5 comments:
I thought my comment was published twice and wanted to delete one copy, but the original comment was deleted too. Go figure!
What I wanted to say was: It's my favourite song by Wintersleep. Yay for Canada!
i was thinking about you when i posted this. :)
Thank you :-).
Oh! Thanks for the discovery... Nice song.
Post a Comment