We went to shoot horses in the snow. Apparently, horses are smarter than us. While we were traipsing around in the snow freezing our petunias, they were nice and cozy in their warm stables. :):):)
xoxo
"It's hard convincing yourself that where you are at the moment is your home, and it's not always where your heart is. Sometimes I win and sometimes not." -- Jonathan Carroll
02 February 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Jorge´s grandmother, Amachi, lived to be 104 years old. When she hit 100 I asked her what was the secret to a long life. She told me that th...
-
I´m constantly chasing bliss, reminding myself to recognize it, and reveling in it when I do. The best, though, is when you are not looking ...





7 comments:
Beautiful photos!
Beautiful photos Jane, as usual you are able to bring us the beauty of a cold and grey day.
Gorgeous!!!!
Beautiful Sunday :)
lucky horses, poor you's! the snow's looking good, however. n♥
La photo avec les moutons me plait beaucoup!
Hello Jane, Lovely as usual. Makes me homesick!
Post a Comment