23 April 2009

my kingdom for a pancake...

I think Carmie´s comment sums it up best...

"Jane, my dear, I'm going to bed now, but just wanted to say THANX for the great "worldtour". I have neglected my kids, my house my husband, myself.....the whole day, just to visit all these blogs ;-p Loved it big time and I'm soooo glad it's just once a week. Dear lord in heaven....I would get totally insane!!!"

Next week´s theme is "modes of transportation."

You can see more breakfast shots here. Don´t miss them and please add their links. Thanks!
lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon,, erin, otli, amy, ida

¡Un beso! Jane

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Hey, I just discovered your blog today, and I'd love to join in on the corner view next week! The link to my blog is http://www.snaxxworld.blogspot.com/

Isabelle said...

You are right Carmie's comment is too sweet !!! I think I put on 2 kilos only by looking at all these delicious breakfasts ... Have a good day !!

Francesca said...

I'm with Carmie. And it was a lot of fun! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

NOOOH Jane, You! crack me up, anyway...the feeling is mutual;-))

Modes of transportation it is!!

XX, Mamacita Carmencita.

Erin said...

Lol..

Thank you for adding me! This is such a fun idea, I am happy to be included! :)

Lisa said...

"modes of transportation," I'm in for next week!

Anonymous said...

tell me ian does not drive a camel!

Dana said...

so incredibly cool Jane. thanks for organizing this little trek around the world.

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

i also adore carmie's comment!!!
:)

kyndale said...

for sure I would like to join in next week. Modes of transportation!

Kyndale

jgy said...

Yes, I too, Thank you, Jane, for your generous spirit in opening up a virtual world of travel through the Corner View project.
Today, at a cafe, I thought of you!

(you can see, my todays post's for you!)

hahamommy said...

I just added a new tab on my google homepage, just for the corner view blog subscriptions! Thanks for being my new friend and thanks for introducing me to this whole gaggle of new friends <3

pink

I knew a girl who was blue. So she painted her world pink. xoxo