21 August 2010

summer rerun





I finally went to Sara´s horse lessons to take some pictures. I usually don´t go, because when I get within a mile of the stable my throat starts to itch, I start sneezing, and my eyes swell up. I convinced Berta to come with me, so we could take double the pictures in half the time. I had only been there for 15 minutes when it hit me, and had to spend the rest of the lesson watching from the car. Thanks to Berta, we now have some great shots of Sara jumping. All in all, we made it out of there unscathed.... That is, if you don´t count Berta freezing her petunias off, me sneezing for about half a day... And Sara getting a little angry with me...(Hey! She smelled REALLY horsey... and making her run next to the car until home isn´t so unfair... My eyes were starting to swell... You´d have done the same thing...;)

pink

I knew a girl who was blue. So she painted her world pink. xoxo